22 May 2012

Au revoirs et à bientôts

It's that time,


the time to say goodbyes.


Last weekend I went to the farm in Cassagnabère for the last time this year.


I stayed for five days and we planted onions, harvested swiss chard, lettuce, and peas, we sold at the market on Saturday. Along with the veggies Dominique and I sold her plants and did very well, it's a big planting weekend for people and she sells organic seedlings that she grows in her magnificent greenhouse of dozens of varieties of tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, peanuts (yes peanuts!), and many many other plants.


I did my favorite hikes for the last time around, and we ate great food as usual. I tried my best to take in the calmness of that place and soak in every last detail.




Cyril



Planting onions

One of the newborn piglets!

Me with one of our enormous heads of "goutte de sang" lettuce


Dominique


No comments:

Post a Comment